Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Madness

I think everyone in Kinglake is going a little nuts. Over the past few days I have seen a burnt out stick of a tree all dressed up in tinsel. Heck, that was about the only upright thing on that block. And this morning someone has decorated their shipping container up in tinsel! Everyone has these monoliths on their burnt out blocks at the moment but that is the first Christmas one I have spotted. I think everyone is trying whatever they can do have a 'normal' Christmas but it does make me laugh. Is going to be a hard one for those with empty chairs at the lunch table.

Have not put our own tree up yet as dont bloody have any decorations left! Think some donated ones are coming next week which is lovely. I did have a laugh when i went to wardrobe to get them all and realised they were in the old house. doh. strange feeling. so many things i forgot i lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment