Friday, December 11, 2009

Another funny Christmas story

Oh forgot to share - picked up our 'Xmas pack' from the lovely Salvo's last night. It had a Xmas tree, some decorations and xmas paper. When the kids went to bed I put up the tree. Looked in the box for the rest of it then realised the little stick was it. Turns out it was a funny little caravan sized tree. I had a little laugh as it was so tiny but then realised lots of people are in caravans this year so it would be perfect for them. I thought I must go out and get the kids a proper one but when they got up this morning they said, "it'll do mum - its cute' so for this year at least we are having a mini bushfire size tree. the kids are so awesome with accepting whatever comes their way and make me remember what is really important - that we are all together and everything else is just trimmings. God I do love them so much I want to burst.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hellen what amazing kids you have!!! That is a beautiful story.

    hugs to you all :)

    Chelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hellen!

    I'm glad you guys are continuing to get back on your feet. May 2010 be all you dream of, and more!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete